By Airlie Chapman
This thesis analyzes and explores the layout of managed networked dynamic structures - dubbed semi-autonomous networks. The paintings ways the matter of powerful keep an eye on of semi-autonomous networks from 3 fronts: protocols that are run on person brokers within the community; the community interconnection topology layout; and effective modeling of those usually large-scale networks. the writer prolonged the preferred consensus protocol to advection and nonlinear consensus. The community remodel algorithms are supported by means of a game-theoretic and an internet studying remorse analysis.
Read Online or Download Semi-Autonomous Networks: Effective Control of Networked Systems through Protocols, Design, and Modeling PDF
Similar system theory books
This e-book was once switched over from its actual variation to the electronic layout by way of a neighborhood of volunteers. you could locate it at no cost on the net. buy of the Kindle version comprises instant supply.
A standard layout technique for version predictive keep an eye on or keep an eye on functionality tracking involves: 1. identity of a parametric or nonparametric version; 2. derivation of the output predictor from the version; three. layout of the keep an eye on legislation or calculation of functionality indices based on the predictor.
The research of recurrences in dynamical platforms through the use of recurrence plots and their quantification remains to be an rising box. over the last many years recurrence plots have confirmed to be precious information visualization and research instruments within the theoretical learn of complicated, time-varying dynamical structures in addition to in quite a few functions in biology, neuroscience, kinesiology, psychology, body structure, engineering, physics, geosciences, linguistics, finance, economics, and different disciplines.
- Noise in Nonlinear Dynamical Systems, Vol. 2: Theory of Noise Induced Processes in Special Applications
- Hyperbolic Chaos: A Physicist’s View
- Distributed Optimization-Based Control of Multi-Agent Networks in Complex Environments
- Modeling and Identification of Linear Parameter-Varying Systems
Additional resources for Semi-Autonomous Networks: Effective Control of Networked Systems through Protocols, Design, and Modeling
M. Forti, A. Liberatore, S. Manetti, and M.
11. Q. Hui, W. M. Haddad, and S. P. Bhat, “Finite-Time Semistability and Consensus for Nonlinear Dynamical Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 1887–1900, Sep. 2008. 12. A. Ajorlou and A. Momeni, “Convergence analysis for a class of nonlinear consensus algorithms,” in Proc. American Control Conference, 2010, pp. 6318–6323. 13. W. Yu and G. Chen, “Consensus in Directed Networks of Agents with Nonlinear Dynamics,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no.
4 depicts the observation cones and uncovered and redundantly covered sensor areas for (a) the optimal power usage from all sensors (providing sensor coverage sufficient to cover the east–west axis without redundant coverage), (b) the equilibrium power usage obtained using the advection protocol, and (c) a uniform power usage for all sensors. 25 times of the optimal power. 1) to incorporate additional terms pertaining to the individual node’s dynamics separate from the network dynamics. 1) via the addition of a nonlinear term to each agent that is only dependent on that agent’s state.